AWAZ Foundation Pakistan: Centre for Development Services, a leading non-government organization working for securing the future of marginalized communities. If you are innovative, committed and having right skills to add success in the projects related with Sexual & Reproductive Health & Rights mainly focused to build the capacity of service providers on modern techniques of Family Planning and Post Abortion Care within legally, socially and culturally acceptable ways which will be implemented in District Multan and District Muzaffargarh. Please submit your applications with cover letter against following contract based positions at email@example.com. AWAZCDS-Pakistan is committed to Gender Equality and Diversity.
||Nos. of Positions
||Qualification & Experience / Job Responsibilities
|Monitoring & Reporting Officer
||01 Position Female (Multan Based)
||Master of Social Sciences and experience in SRHR would be an advantage. 3-5 years experience of monitoring of related field (Experience of health related projects will be preferred)
Under the guidance, advice and support of the Project Manager and with technical oversight from the MEAL Coordinator, Monitoring & Reporting Officer is responsible for the following duties:-
- The Monitoring and Reporting Officer will be responsible for the design, implementation and supervision of monitoring and reporting activities, expenditures and progress towards achieving the project output for the Women and Reproductive Health Initiative focus;
- Develop and strengthen monitoring, inspection and evaluation procedures;
- Recommend further improvement of the logical frame work;
- Develop monitoring and impact indicator for the project success;
- Monitor and evaluate overall progress on achievement of results and sustainability of the project’s results;
- Prepare the monthly activity sheet being approved by Project Manager;
- Work directly with implementation team to facilitate the implementation of high quality Monitoring and Reporting system for RH/Family Planning activities;
- Work closely with other staff to ensure synergy relevant to the implementation and documentation of Women focused RH/Family Planning activities;
- Develop, review and ensure correct implementation of the RH/Family planning activities;
- Support the development and design of the M&R framework, tools and project M&E plans and guidelines and surveillance data for program planning and evaluation;
- Provide continuous technical assistance on data management to project team;
- Data collection, examining data, validation of data by self and EDO Health and timely reporting on prescribed formats;
- Ensure regular maintenance of database/information system;
- Conduct routine monitoring visits to project sites, including the conduct of data verification and validation and data quality assessments (DQAs) using standard checklists;
- Participate in project assessments, evaluations and design teams, and conduct operational research activities;
- Make presentations to stakeholders at both technical and non-technical sessions on program achievements and deliverables appropriate presentation at professional meetings, conferences and workshops etc;
- Draw the attention of the MEAL Coordinator/ Project Manager/C.E. on any matter that could jeopardize or damage the credibility and integrity of the organization.
- Prepare and give feedback on inspections, monitoring results to the units monthly or if required before one month.
- Assist Project Manager in preparing monthly and quarterly reports and finalizing the bi-annual and annual Project/Program reports on project progress based on MIS reports on project activities;
- Assisting Project Manager in finalizing the bi-annual and annual project/ Programs reports.
Participate and coordinate in relevant training programs in the unit
General Requirements: Must be good in Saraiki, Punjabi, Urdu and English (speaking, listening, reading and writing skills) and proficient in computer skills. Job Applications submission deadline is 30th November, 2016. For job details please visit http://awazcds.org.pk/jobs-opportunities/ contact at: Ph # +92-61-4585471-3
*Please do mention the Job Title in the Subject; otherwise your CV could be missed out. For instance if you are applying for Monitoring & Reporting Officer (Female), Kindly uses this format in Subject “Monitoring & Reporting Officer (Female)”.