Awaz Foundation Pakistan: Centre for Development Services
AwazCDS-Pakistan is striving for the Socio-economic development and political empowerment of marginalized communities especially women and young people across Pakistan since 1995. AwazCDS-Pakistan follows rights based approaches for sustainable development, poverty alleviation and achieving SDGs.
- AwazCDS-Pakistan was founded in 1995.
- Registered with registrar joint stock companies as a national NGO under Societies Act 1860
- AwazCDS-Pakistan enjoys special consultative status of UN ECOSOC.
- AWAZCDS- Pakistan has Tax Exemption Status by Federal Board of Revenue (FBR)
- AWAZCDS- Pakistan is Registered with Employee’s Old age Benefit Investment (EOBI)
- Exemption status from Income Tax under section 2 (36)-2008
- AwazCDS-Pakistan is certified by Pakistan Centre for Philanthropy (PCP) since 2008.
- AwazCDS-Pakistan is certified by Aga Khan Foundation under its Institutional Management Certification Program (IMCP) on the basis of USAID Management Standards since 2004.
- AwazCDS-Pakistan is member of Transparency, Accountability & Participation for 2030 agenda since 2016. TAP is a broad network of more than 250 civil society organizations from over 60 countries. TAP works to ensure that open, inclusive, accountable, effective governance and peaceful societies are at the heart of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
- AwazCDS-Pakistan is a global facilitation group member of Action for Sustainable Development (A4SD) since 2016.
- AwazCDS-Pakistan is Provincial Executive body Coordinator for PCCHI (Pakistan CSOs Coalition for Health and Immunization (PCCHI)) since 2016. It is a national level network of more than 68 NGOs of Pakistan who are working on Health issues.